- Founded in 2008 in Iceland and now has offices in Iceland, the United States & the UK
- Has helped improve decision-making in hundreds of projects in 20 countries f.e. Better Reykjavik & Scottish Parliament
- 9 years of online PB, mostly in Iceland - projects now with over 12% participation rate - record is 19.7%
- Believes in non-partisan futurist solutions
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
Your Priorities is an online idea generation, deliberation & decision-making platform that connects governments & nonprofits with citizens. The platform is free and open source and the Citizens Foundation also offers a hosted cloud solution.
- Better ReykjavíkBetter Reykjavik is an online platform for the crowdsourcing of solutions to urban challenges launched by the Icelandic Citizens Foundation in May 2010.
- Smarter New Jersey: ENJINE projectSmarter New Jersey is a new project by the government of New Jersey in the United States. To make policies that work, the state is tapping its most valuable assets: the intelligence, expertise and know-how of its people.
- Engage @ Scottish ParliamentThe Scottish Parliament is using Your Priorities to engage with citizens in Scotland. The first two consultations are about Community Wellbeing, Climate Change and a new Civil Partnership Bill.
- Icelandic Constitution CrowdsourcingThe Icelandic constitution is being reviewed during this election period in collaboration with all parties in the Icelandic Parliament. The University of Iceland & the Citizens Foundation created a connection with the government.
- Make Your Constitution (educational game)We launched an educational game, called Make Your Constitution, to provide a college freshman level crash course on constitutional design concepts and history, which anyone participating could access and play.