- democracy reform / citizens’ participation / political education, esp in first-time voters’ education
- Advisory Board Member "European Capital of Democracy"
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
- If no vote, at least voiceAlmost a third of Vienna's inhabitants do not have the right to vote because they are not Austrian citizens. The situation reflects a dilemma of contemporary democracy in migration societies.Our project asks about the political ideas of those unheard
- KrisendemokratieThis book is a combination of recommendations for democracy to survive a crisis. I provide 7 lessons we should all keep in mind to avoid the backsliding of democracy.
- EUtopia’s Democracy CitiesThe project EUtopia's Democracy Cities introduces visions and practical tools for urban democracy. Starting from Vienna it is designed to spread out to other European cities with a multi-national population.
- Democracy and human rights during the Corona crisis. Austria in international comparisonThe project aims to classify Austrian crisis management during the Corona pandemic with regard to fundamental rights that are particularly relevant to democracy, such as freedom of expression, data protection, freedom of the press, etc.