- I's about the future of Europe
- We want to find answers to Europe’s challenges in a globalized world
- We set up our geodesic Dome in public spaces and on market squares all over Europe
- We host public, walk-in discussions on the future of Europe open to all
WHAT I CAN OFFER
WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN
From its history Europe has drawn the conclusion to build a common house for its states and cultures – economically in a common economic area, politically and legally through the formation of a union of states, culturally in jointly communicated values, and last but not least through the common currency of the Euro.
“In varietate concordia – United in diversity” is the motto of the European Union. Ideas and initiatives are needed to develop Europe democratically so that this idea...
- Gerhard SchusterCo-founder
- Anne HardtProject Manager Europe
- Ines KankaProject Manager Austria
- Jörg EichenauerProject Manager Germany
- Germany 2019Already in 2018, the European Public Sphere visited 10 cities in the most densely populated part of the country during its North Rhine-Westphalia tour. In 2019 the journey through the Federal Republic continues. Let’s see what else we’ll organize unt
- 1785 km of PolandCześć! In 2019, right after the end of the BeNeLux Tour, the Grätzel Tour in Vienna and the Crossing Pongau Tour, the Europe-Dome continues to discover more and more countries on our shared continent. Lucky us, our next destination is beautiful Polan